Are you interested in starting up your own staffing agency and want to know the top challenges you can expect as you plan your staffing agency strategy? Check out the top three challenges you may encounter as you take the first steps for your staffing agency start-up.
Contact Lone Oak Payroll to learn how our payroll funding, payroll processing, and additional back office services can help you overcome these three barriers to starting your staffing agency!
Top Challenges Facing Start-Ups – Statistics
- Top Reasons Startups Fail
- #1 reason for failure in start-ups was no market need (42%)
- #2 reason for failure in start-ups was running out of cash (29%)
- #4 reason for failure in start-ups was not paying enough attention to the competition (19%)
- #8 reason for failure in start-ups was poor marketing (14%)
- 83% of business owners have used funding sources since starting their business
- Top benefits of external funding sources include: stability and faster growth
- #1 killer of productivity: poor time management
- Average business owner only has 1.5 hours of uninterrupted, high productive time each day